Food Bank every Monday1pm-5pm Methodist Church Oswaldtwistle.
We work closely with different outside agencies to support you and your child, offering a confidential service to families at times when they may have changes in their lives or just need a bit of extra support. We are here to listen and care and, having access to an extensive range of information, we are able to signpost parents to a variety of services which may be of help.
Some examples of this support are:
· Attendance and punctuality
· Friendship concerns
· Transition to High School
· Family circumstances affecting your child
· Medical/Health concerns
· Simply put, a ‘listening ear’
· Help in filling out forms when applying for school related or other benefits
We work to encourage parental involvement within school, and we are available for informal chats or you can make an appointment so please feel free to speak to us. If you feel you would benefit from this service, please contact the school office.