School Improvement Priorities 2021 - 22
As well as our strategic long-term planning for the school, St Paul's has the following Key Priorities for school improvement over the coming academic year:
Quality of Education
Further improve the quality of teaching and outcomes for pupils by:
- Continuing to develop quality first teaching and learning to close the reading, writing and maths attainment gaps created by the pandemic.
- Continuing to further develop language acquisition and communication skills to improve speaking and listening outcomes.
- Further developing pupils' long-term memory to increase overall attainment and progress.
- Continuing to further develop the quality of provision in the EYFS to bring outcomes more in line with national.
Leadership and Management, Personal Development, Behaviour and Attitudes
Further increase the impact of leaders and managers at all levels in school to improve pupils' educational outcomes, personal development, behaviour and attitudes by:
- Sustaining excellent provision and quality support from the school's Pupil Support Worker to further improve outcomes for pupils and their families and address specific mental health/well-being concerns.
- Further improving attendance and punctuality rates to impact on overall pupil welfare and outcomes for all children.