Year 4 - Oscar
Meet the team
Class Teacher: Miss Davies
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Perkins and Miss Taylor
This is the Year 4 teaching team. Please feel free to speak with any member of the team if you have any questions or concerns, we're always happy to help.
Information and expectations for Year 4
Welcome to Year 4! Here you can find all the essential information that you may need whilst being in Year 4. In Spring 2, our topic is ‘Passport to Europe.'
* P.E will be on Wednesdays. Don’t forget your stuff!
* Homework is given out on Fridays and due in on Wednesdays.
* Homework consists of one piece of homework relating to what has been learnt that week, spelling practice for the words being studied that week, TT rockstars practice and reading practice.
* There will be a spelling test every Friday.
* Reading books will be changed every Monday, Wednesday, Friday if finished. There is an expectation that all children read at least three times a week at home, ideally everyday.
Each half term there will be a prize for children who have good attendance and have completed all of their homework, read three times a week and have behaved.
We are also starting a new reading reward for the children who are reading consistently at least 3 times a week! The more you read, the faster you can win the badges!
Make sure your child is here ON TIME everyday! There is a chance for a reward for those children who have good attendance and punctuality each week.
Key information about Year 4
Please read this document that contains information that will be shared at our 'Welcome to Year 4' parents/teachers meeting Wednesday 8th September 3pm.
Year 4 Curriculum Map
Helping your child at home.
Below you will find a number of documents and links that will be useful to support your child with home learning.
Curriculum Subject Knowledge Organisers
Click on the link below to see our knowledge organisers to view what the children will be learning about in the coming year.